ALM Workshop: Migration from X to Apache™ Subversion®
All about migrating to Subversion (SVN-WS6)
The workshop highlights the challenges of migrating from X to Subversion. Conceptions of the tools are compared, migration paths for the transfer from X to Subversion are studied, and to some extend gone through. All important issues about the migration are discussed in detail.
- Becoming acquainted with possibilities of migration. The ability to assess migration possibilities
- Understanding of the difference between established CM tools and Subversion
- Acquisition and exchange of knowledge about planning and conducting a migration project
- Comparing Concepts and architectures of X and Subversion
- Reflection of project: steps and milestones
- Possible ways to migrate from X to Subversion
- What interrelates to migration apart from version control?
- Embedding of Subversion into the technical and the development infrastructure
- Discussion of use cases and practical experience
Development managers, configuration managers, project managers
Our training services can also be delivered at your premises and tailored to your requirements.