SVN Workshop: CM Patterns with Apache™ Subversion®
More effectiveness through the use of patterns particularly for branching and merging, but also for build and test management (SVN-WS3)
Professional software projects have a complex life cycle, which has to be supported by good tools and thorough planning. A good branching/merging strategy makes effective use of tools' capabilities and allows for a high level of parallelism and flexibility. Build and test management ensure high quality and modularity of the final product.
- Knowledge of software configuration management patterns
- Effective use of software configuration management patterns with Subversion
- Implementation of software configuration management patterns with Subversion
- SCM patterns language (branching and merging, build and test management)
- Implementation of the codeline and workspace orientated software cm patterns with Subversion
- Analysis and optimization of the actual branching/ merging strategy
- Discussion on embedding the developed strategy into the development process
Development managers, configuration managers, project managers, persons responsible for quality
Our training services can also be delivered at your premises and tailored to your requirements.